IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
- dressroomcloset.com is operated by Chrysanthi Constantinou (“We”). We are an individual registered in Cyprus and with our registered store at 21 Dem. Papamiltiadous, Paphos, Cyprus 8010. Our CY VAT number is 00944084G. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org .
- HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- Once you have placed your order, you should receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order (but please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail). Please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us (which We may refuse for any reason).
- After you submit your order, we immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account. We will not process your order until payment has been received in full. If we accept your order We will confirm this to you by sending you a further e-mail confirming the Product is being processed ready for dispatch at which point the contract between us (“Contract”) will be formed. Although, if you choose Pay on Delivery, you pay by cash on Courier Station of your choice. This option is only available for Cyprus.
- As soon as you place your order, you only have 1 hour to chance your order and let us know about it through email at email@example.com , otherwise you may be able to change your Products for the next 10 days.
- From time to time We may make minor changes to a Product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- These terms and conditions, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language. Please note that We may not necessarily keep a copy of your Contract. You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions and your order for future reference.
- Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then as soon as reasonably possible (depending on the delivery service you have selected). In any event, delivery will take place no more than 5-10 days after the day your Contract is entered into.
- Delivery of your order will be complete when We deliver the Products to the address you gave us when you received the Products from the Courier Station and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
- Delivery in Cyprus is FREE. Although for Sale or Clearance products the delivery cost is 3 euros.
- Delivery in Greece is 13 euros ( door to door delivery ) and they payment must be done with PayPal or Credit Card on the checkout.
- You will own the Products once we have received payment in full.
- The images of the Products on our site and in our other advertising materials are for illustrative purposes only. Your Products may vary slightly from those images. Although We have made every effort to display and print the colors of the Products accurately, We cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the pictures, or the pictures in our other advertising materials, accurately reflect the colors of the Products that will be delivered to you.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on our site in EUROS (€) . Prices advertised on our site include CY VAT at the relevant rate chargeable for the time being, but exclude delivery charges which are payable in addition and shown separately during the checkout process.
- We can change the prices on our site at any time without notice, but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted. However, if the rate of VAT changes after the date of your order, We will adjust the rate of VAT you pay unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- We accept payment by debit card, credit card or Paypal. We accept the following cards: Visa, VISA Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express. For orders in Cyprus we also accept payment on delivery.
- You must pay for the Products (including all applicable delivery charges), and We will charge the card you have chosen to use to pay for your order once you reach the final billing page and submit your order. We immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorization to take payment from your account.
- If you wish to apply a voucher code to your order, you must enter the relevant code during the online checkout process. Only one voucher code can be used per order and additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of each voucher code. We reserve the right to decline to accept any voucher code that is invalid for your order or that has expired.
- You can get in touch with us regarding product returns at firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of the reason you wish to exchange your product. We will come back to you shortly and let you know every detail about the return of the parcel to us. Although in your parcel you will find an Exchange Form, fill this and add this in your parcel. You will let us know through this which are the new products you will purchase. Notice that the customer will pay the shipping fees for the exchange.
- We do not accept any exchanges for our SALE or CLEARANCE products.
- We only accept exchanges of products that haven’t been worn and have their labels still attached. Returned goods that seem worn, folded inside out, make-up stains are visible and so on won’t be accepted. You should take any necessary measures so as to ensure the returned goods arrive at an exceptional condition.
- Non-replaceable products are earrings, lingerie, swimwear and tights as well as makeup products cannot be returned.
OUR ADDRESS: DressRoom Closet 21 Dem. Papamiltiadous, 8010 Paphos-Cyprus
DRESSROOM REWARD PROGRAM
With every purchase you earn points. When your order is completed, you are going to be informed with a notification about the points you have collected. The points become available by the moment you receive your delivery order. You can check your points anytime you wish by logging in on dressroomcloset.com
Every time you logging in your reward program appears on your left side and you will be able to know the actual amount you earn in euros .